Elite Professional Services helps enterprises in formulating effective strategies for optimizing taxes, implementing innovative tax planning and effectively managing compliance. Our industry professionals have extensive domain knowledge that is complemented by technical proficiency and dedicated relationships with respective clients. Our tax
professionals have a strong reputation in
developing new ideas and solutions that
have helped clients to improve their
efficiencies and offer better services. We
understand the underlying industry and
business issues that our clients face
which helps us to customize solutions for
their specific needs.
In the modern day world all businesses
are engaged in multinational transactions and operations, they are continually challenged to manage the impact of
multiple and ever changing tax jurisdiction. Elite Professional Services provides
comprehensive and sophisticated tax
assistance in effectively structuring the
impact of global taxation. In Pakistan
considering the local requirements we
are offering services in both direct and
indirect taxation. Our professionals
provide a variety of tax compliance and
consulting services, including:
• Registration and De-Registration.
• Direct and Indirect tax compliance
support including filing of withholding
statements, income tax returns and sales
• Income Tax and Sales Tax refund
• Assistance in issuance of tax exemption certificates or reduce rate certificates under the Income Tax Ordinance,
• Rendering opinion on classification,
valuation, implication and withholding
of taxes on transactions and admissibility
to tax benefits / exemptions.
• Tax planning and savings.
• Formulating indirect tax efficient
• Undertaking comprehensive reviews of
• Carrying out health checks aimed at
providing assurance in tax compliance.
• Assistance in assessment, monitoring
and tax audits.
• Review of notice / order issued by tax
authorities and suggesting future course
• Replying to Show-Cause Notice in the
light of factual and legal position of law.
• Drafting, filing and contesting appeals
before appellate forum.
• Appearances & arguments before
adjudication & appellate authorities
• Representation before relevant Federal & Provincial Tax Authorities.
• Advising tax implications and best
course of action for tax savings / tax
avoidance in business transactions.
• Liaison with lawyers with respect to
matters including writing petitions before
High Court or Supreme Court of Pakistan.