Maximizing the value and effectiveness of the internal audit function requires an understanding of an organization's objectives, risks, risk management priorities, regulatory environment, and the
diverse needs of critical stakeholders
including executive management, the
board, audit committees, employees,
and shareholders. Ultimately, these
needs determine the risk profile of the
organization and the strategic focus of
the organization, resources and practices required of its internal audit department. We offer the following specialized services:
• Outsourced internal audit services.
• Enterprise risk management.
• Governance advisory services.
• Compliance risk assessment.
• Internal controls review.
• Business process re-engineering.